We’ve been working hard to make sure we take care of your safety and well-being during your stay. Here are the main ways that we are keeping you safe in our restaurant.
- Furniture has been re arranged to observe social distancing
- Guests are asked to use the facilities in the room, as the public facilities will remain closed
- Screens added to the bar for drinks service and at the glass drop of point
- All public areas will be fogged each evening
- Tables will be sanitised more frequently, and staff will consistently follow a routine to clean all surfaces throughout the day
- Guest encouraged to use the stairs rather than the lift, if a lift is required, we ask that a maximum of two people from the same room use it any one time