We’ve been working hard to make sure we take care of your safety and well-being during your stay. Here are the main ways that we are keeping you safe in our housekeeping department.
- We will implement a procedure for all rooms to be fogged on the day of departure. Our Housekeeping staff will be working individually to maintain social distancing rules.
- All rooms will be serviced during your stay while you are out unless you advise us otherwise. Should you choose not to have your room serviced then additional tea/coffee will be available from Reception upon request.
- Windows will be opened during service of the room to ventilate the area and will be left open by our housekeeping team.
- Staff will wear the advised PPE if required
- Due to the current Covid restrictions, we have had to remove all bedspreads and extra cushions from the bedrooms.
- Extra attention will be taken to the cleaning of all frequent touch points within the guest bedrooms
- All of our team have been provided with a fresh set of uniform for each shift
- We take all of our teams temperatures daily and record their temperature at the start of each shift , each member of staff needs to answer a simple Covid 19 questionnaire prior to starting work