We’ve been working hard to make sure we take care of your safety and well-being during your stay. Here are the main ways that we are keeping you safe in our restaurant.
- Tables will be spaced to observe the social distancing
- Staff, if required will wear the advised PPE where the government requires it
- Breakfast taken to order using disposable menus
- One-way system is in place and you will be shown to your table
- Time slots in place for Breakfast and dinner to control the flow of service
- All of our team have been provided with a fresh set of uniform for each shift
- We take all of our teams temperatures daily and record their temperature at the start of each shift , each member of staff needs to answer a simple Covid 19 questionnaire prior to starting work