We’ve been working hard to make sure we take care of your safety and well-being during your stay. Here are the main ways that we are keeping you safe in reception.
- We are fitting automatic doors on enter to hotel to minimise the need to touch door handles
- There will be protective screening around reception area, and we will introduce a two-system check in procedure which will be detailed in your pre stay confirmation letter.
- Touch free sanitisers have been installed around the reception area
- Social distancing rules will be maintained to 2 metres or 1 metre plus if not possible due to the nature of the people
- Keys sanitised prior to arrival and placed in envelope with a guest information pack and registration card which is to be filled out once in your bedroom, which will be provided for collection at check in. Option of online check will be available and detailed in your pre stay letter
- We will send your account to the provided email address as well as posting your bill under the bedroom door the night prior to check out, this can either be settled at the desk with social distancing or you can advise us that you wish this to be settled by the card provided.
- Check out time is 11.00am
- A key drop of point will be available.
- We have set a minimum of two night booking. This decision has been made to keep our customers and employees as safe as possible by reducing the frequency of rooms being serviced and foot flow throughout the hotel.
- Correct PPE will be worn where required
- All of our team have been provided with a fresh set of uniform for each shift
- We take all of our teams temperatures daily and record their temperature at the start of each shift , each member of staff needs to answer a simple Covid 19 questionnaire prior to starting work