Covid 19 Customer Care Statement
At the Ambleside Salutation Hotel & Spa we have always put the health and safety of our staff and guests first. The management and staff will endeavour, at all times to take all the correct measures to reduce the dangers from Covid-19 for all our staff and guests at the hotel. We have completed a Risk Assessment to pinpoint the potential risks and then develops the controls needed to reduce the risk. To offer an environment that is safe for both our staff and guests we have invested in various types of new equipment and introduced several new procedures to the day to day running of the hotel to reduce the risk of infection.
- Maintaining social distancing by reducing contact between our staff, and reducing contact between staff and guests as much as possible.
- Ensuring that cleaning and sanitising is carried out throughout the hotel on a regular basis to the highest standards by our housekeeping teams
- Using the correct and effective PPE where appropriate for all staff
- Effective hand washing and sanitising materials are available for all staff and guests to use in all areas of the hotel with dedicated sanitising stations
- Ensuring where social contact cannot be avoided that the correct measures are put into place i.e. barriers to reduce the risk of infection
- Ensuring that the latest up to date information and Government guidance on Covid-19 is available for all staff with regular updates, meetings and training
- Ensuring that the latest information and guidance is communicated to our guests prior to and during their stay
- Ensuring the correct signage for social distancing and signage for our sanitizing stations and PPE are clear and visible
- Investment in a fogging machine for public areas and bedrooms after departure and also observing the correct procedures for deep cleaning and airing of public areas and bedrooms also perspex barriers at reception